New! Fire Fighting Vehicle with Compressed Foam Extinguishing System
FIRE GROUP is glad to present a new fire fighting vehicle AZ-3.0-40 (43206) with compressed foam extinguishing system based on CAFS-module.
It is the very first time when a GRP cabin extension has been applied on the URAL chassis. The cabin has radically new exterior and interior. First of all, the technicians of FIRE GROUP realized solutions in terms of ergonomics for fire crew. To ensure dust-, water- and noise insulation we use special elastic polymer sealings. Fitting out of the crew cabin allows to simplify work of a fire crew to the maximum. The cabin is fitted out with H.O. Bostrom seats and breathing apparatus brackets. The autonomous heater ensures comfortable temperature inside the cabin.
Developing in tune with the times we constantly introduse new technical solutions and apply new technology of superstructure production.
All of these makes our vehicles able to meet competition on Russian and foreign markets. We can fit fire fighting vehicles into customers' needs.
Fire fighting pumping equipment JOHSTADT
Prioritet’s firefighting vehicles are equipped with the modern fire and portable pumps produced by JOHSTADT (Germany). The equipment corresponds to the highest requirements of the international standards. Besides, «Prioritet Ltd.» is the official representative of JOHSTADT and has the agreement, which provides the distribution of the JOHSTADT pumping equipment all over the Russian territory.
The advantages of the JOHSTADT pumps:
- high effectiveness;
- continuous flow;
- low level of noise;
- maintenance free during the whole exploitation period;
- non-corrodible seawater resistant casing ;
- single moving part.
JOHSTADT pumping equipment may fulfill the following aims:
- water supply (incl. seawater)
- foam agent supply
Prioritet’s staff is interested in the continuous functioning of both produced equipment and the equipment which is mounted on it. Thus, the engineers of our company had the training at the manufacturing plant.
Air foam system LSA3000 with the Johstadt CAFS –module.
The Prioritet’s firefighting vehicles were equipped with the foreign fire extinguishing pressured air foam system LSA3000 produced by Johstadt first in 2014.
CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System) advantages:
- increase of the firefighting and rescue potential of the firefighting vehicles;
- reduction of fire extinguishing time (max. effect of CAFS is achieved on the first stage of operation);
- reduction of the harmful environmental impact;
- increase of the vehicle operation without refilling by reduction of the foam and foam agent volume;
- possibility of the simultaneous operation from one fire pump both with water supply nozzles and foam nozzles;
- possibility of compressed foam supply when working at high buildings;
- economy of foam agent by usage of the more concentrated (1%) foam agents and exacting electronic inspection of the foam agent consumption.